… you will love my organic krautsalat.
And here is how to make it..
– a white cabbage
– cider vinegar
– brown sugar
– black cumin
– you can also add sliced onions or garlic if you like
– Cut the cabbage into slices (that is the most difficult part), put the slices into a bowl
– Prepare a mixture of oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper in another small bowl and then you have to heat it up (in a pot with hot water or in the microwave)
– Add the brown sugar to the hot mixture and stir till the sugar is dissolved
– Pour the mixture over the cabbage and you ´re done!
– Put the bowl in the fridge for at least half an hour, then you can start on your vegan tzaziki!